Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sports Action Camera: GoPro, Looxcie, Polaroid? Super Sports Camera Deal

I know I have been wanting to try a sports action cam like the GoPro HERO3 video camera. I recently won a Looxcie HD Explore Pack video cam and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to use it yet as it I need to get a memory card. I am making this post because I just saw a super deal on Amazon for the Polaroid XS100 Extreme Edition HD 1080p 16MP Waterproof Sports Action Video Camera With Full Mounting Kit  and I am going to buy one for my son to play around with. He just graduated from college with a degree in communications and his specialty is video recording and editing. He works on many sides jobs with his video skills and just bought a high-powered video camera. In the summer, he did borrow a friend's GoPro to take water shots.

Looxcie HD Explore


Here is the deal:
Polaroid XS 100
The Polaroid XS100 Extreme Edition HD 1080p 16MP Waterproof Sports Action Video Camera With Full Mounting Kit is currently on sale on Amazon for $99 down from the original price of $249.00 and the reviews compare it favorably to the GoPro cameras. It also has all sorts of mounting kits and is waterproof. Someone may want to check it out at this price.

I know I can't wait to use my Looxcie camera on my ElliptiGO and will someday post a review and videos. If you have wanted to try taking videos while doing action sports this might be just the right deal for you.





Here is one of the videos Andrew made for a summer adventure camp and the water shots were made with a GoPro.




You can no longer win a Looxcie HD Explorer Pack from Looxcie. They have a winner every day. That is how I won., but you can win another Looxcie camera here. Just enter every day and who knows what can happen.

You can also enter every day to win a GoPro camera and everything they make from GoPro here. Every day they pick a new winner. I have not won yet and it may be hard to win as this is a worldwide contest.

If you can't wait to win one, try the Polaroid one for $100.

No comments: